The Goat-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named escaped from his owner to destroy a paper boy's reputation for life.
Pretty sure this kid's morning meets the criteria for “Most Humiliating Day In My Life”:
- Scared shitless by fainting goat
- Flee fainting goat by climbing tree
- Trapped by fainting goat in tree for an hour
- Reported missing by your employer
- Missing child report filed by parents
- Being rescued from fainting goat by police
- Have the story covered by CNN's national news
Somehow the fact that it was a fainting goat makes it even worse.
And you just know it was Goat-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's overly-cheery, Harry-Potter-loving-possibly-obsessed-adult, can't-keep-a goat-locked-up owner who reported this.
But you know what they say: No goats, no glory.
You can watch the video here.